UC Contacts Regarding Noise

The person at UC to contact regarding noise problems that might be from construction at UC is: Christine Shaff cshaff@berkeley.edu

Caleb Dardick is Community/Government Relations contact if you do not know from where the noise is coming but know it is from UC.: cdardick@berkeley.edu

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply