• EBMUD ROAD CLOSURES. The East Bay Municipal District will be replacing University Reservoir and Pumping Plant and 7,300 feet of pipe on Panoramic Hill. The project will involve street closures in four phases thru the fall of 2017. See: www.ebmud.com/about-us/construction-my-neighborhood/panoramic-hill-improvements/
• NEW SEPTIC RULES COMING. Alameda county is considering how to implement state regulations for onsite wastewater treatment. Oakland homeowners who are on septic instead of sewer systems could be affected.
• UNPERMITTED ACTIVITIES ON PANORAMIC HILL. PHA continues to hear reports of unpermitted commercial activities at 1001 Panoramic and elsewhere. The owner of 1001 Panoramic has already been assessed a substantial fine for zoning violations following a complaint by PHA. What if any further actions against unpermitted business activites should be taken?
• AIR BNB’S ON THE HILL. Neighbors have reported an upsurge in parking problems due to a proliferation of Air B& B rentals on the hill. What if any limitiations should there by on Air B& B rentals?
• NOMINATING COMMITTEE FOR PHA BOARD.
To be voted on by PHA membership.
HOSTED BY RICHARD & MARCIE ROSE
511 Dwight Place.
Pot Luck Refreshments
***Neighbors & New Members Welcome***